Chesney Wishes Europa League on Spurs

So, Chesney Hawkes of Woolwich has said he’d quite like to see Spurs in the Europa League next season:

“I would not settle right now for fourth place. We are four points behind the other north London club – I am not going to say their name – and hopefully we can challenge them.

“Hopefully Chelsea can challenge them [Spurs] for fourth place and I would be really pleased to see them in the Europa League next season.

“That would be fantastic. Hopefully they will be looking at this result and are looking over their shoulders.”

Wow. So cutting. This, of course, isn’t the first time one of Wenger’s feisty bambinos has tried to hurt our feelings like that. Precious souls that we are. It was only last week that Emmanuel Frimpong was on Soccer AM, informing the sofa-bound public that Spurs play like girls. Jack Wilshere, too, is forever acting the spoon on the Twitter box.

Look, chaps. I get it. You all want to show the Arsenal fans that you love the club a squillion percent times infinity and those other North London lot (can’t possibly mention their name) are a complete bunch of rotters. It’s cute. Really cute. But also a bit embarrassing. Maybe leave the trash talking to the internet forums?

In the meanwhile, let’s have a nice evening of Cup football tonight, with no nasty surprises. Thankyouverymuch.

Tags: , , , ,

17 Responses to Chesney Wishes Europa League on Spurs

1. avatar ShelfLife says:

Doesn’t appear to be the sharpest tool in the box does the Goon keeper, even by footballer standards. Doesn’t help either that he has a pug nosed face that one would never tire of poking with a sharp stick.

The only response you ever need when faced with comments like this?

“We’ll see.”

3. avatar Anonymous says:

@ShelfLife – This dick is fast becoming the most hated goon at WHL!!

4. avatar Danny Losty says:

Does it matter whether Arsenal finish 3rd or 4th? They will never win the Champions League so from our point of view its better that they are in it as it keeps their fixtures congested !!! So what if we finish 5th? We didn’t buy a decent striker when we made the Champions league last time so who cares !!! Better chance of winning the Prem if we are not in Europe?

5. avatar n17 says:

sad he hasnt got a cock what a twat

6. avatar D Doc says:

Another braindamaged footballer what a surprise. If he one day decides to engage with brain b4 opening his filthy poop mouth he’d realise it would b better for the GOONERS if chelsea didn’t make CL, what happens if chelski finish top 4 they go on massive spending spree to close gap to city & utd & u can b sure van persie could b seen as a Target along with cavani & hiquain & god knows who else.
    At least if they miss out on CL it might make it harder to get these players although not impossible as money talks & is far better at it than chesney who should remember that the empty can rattles the most.
    Last night they think the made a statement & are all cocksure of themselves u know what last night said to me It’s easy to play well when your behind by 4 goals as there’s no pressure & u have nothing to lose. As soon as they got back to within 1 goal the pressure built & they bottled it as expected. All there last 3 results have done is paper over cracks of there problems.
    I expect Newcastle with Ba & cisse upfront will put them to the sword Monday night& city & utd will slaughter them when they meet with the way the goons defend. There’s a long way to go yet with a lit if points still up for grabs so players should concentrate on the next game instead of running off there mouths.

Loose mouth but a good keeper.
    Leave it Sharon it’s not worth it.
    Let’s wait and see how the season pans out before we do any gloating.
    We are struggling to beat Stevenage as I write and they walloped us
    and gave Milan a severe fright.
    The fat lady is having a gargle.

8. avatar n17 says:

he is such a dumb ugly fuck and plays with a team of children will he be remembered in 2 years will he fuck he is only saying this shite as he wants to get the shit fans on his side to make up for the fact he is so shit..pathetic cunt

9. avatar Anonymous says:

shut up shit fart lane fans scezney dick is better then ur heads, its better not to see ur shity blogs which is like ur faces, and like ur champanze diver, on our page.

Wow. I have seen a lot in my life. 9/11; Iraq; Nam; D-Day; the Grassy Knoll. I’ve even seen a cuntrag Gooner behave with some class, although I’m pretty sure I dreamed that last one. But that is definitely the most illiterate comment ever made. What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• avatar cc says:

>Wow. I have seen a lot in my life. 9/11; Iraq; Nam; D-Day; the Grassy Knoll.
        Bloody hell Seattle you get about a bit. Note to self: Never sit next to ssg at the Lane, trouble seems to follow him around. I’ve seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band but after reading your list starting to think I have led a very sheltered life.

Spot on about the anon gooner. Against the toughest competition he has posted the dumbest comment on the whole internet. At least now they have come first at something this season 🙂

Regarding Everton and football for a moment – I fancy a draw there. Hard fought and all that because Goodison is always tough. Get a point there and then we beat Stoke and Chelsea which sets us up perfectly. Goons will get fa when they go to Goodison after us – too lightweight. 7 from 9 will give us a nice buffer for the run in to claim 3rd. Sorted.

• A beautiful response, SSG.

But I fear it might be wasted on this one.

10. @Anonymous

What time do you knock off?

We should go for coffee.

11. Pingback: Spurs set to offer £3.5m carrot & Levy’s No.1 summer deal – Best of THFC | Kickers.IN