The Big Weekend Giveaway
Greetings, from flavour country.
Have we got a competition for you.
Despite the untimely dismissal of Tim Sherwood earlier in the week, The Banter Prince of Borehamwood, it’s been agreed that Monday night’s fixture between Tottenham and Aston Villa will go ahead regardless. We all just have to be brave, take a deep breath and struggle on.
To help us get over the departure of one of the game’s great minds, the folks at Paddy Power have furnished us with some prizes that we’d like to give away. All you need to do to win one, is pick one of the squares located behind Brad Guzan, make yourself heard in the comments box below and for every Spurs goal that is scored within that chosen square on Monday night, a gift will be shipped out in your direction.
Here’s all the vitals:
- Each player is only allowed one square, no multiples
- Entries will not be accepted from blog owner, contributor or employees of Paddy Power
- Squares will be allocated to the first 6 people to comment on available squares
- The BBC’s definition of which square the ball went into is final, this can be found on BBC Football news http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/results
- Prizes are subject to availability
- Only one prize per square
- Only the first 5 goals are counted
- UK entries only
- If the match score is 0-0 the first to comment on the original post will win the booby prize, a Danny Dyer Football Foul-Ups DVD
If a goal lands in your square you will receive;
A £10 Amazon Voucher
Land two goals in your square and win:
Football Manager 2016 on Pre Order! Release date November
Land three goals or more in your square and win:
A Spurs Football Shirt (they can choose Home/Away/Third)
Competition sponsored by bingo.paddypower.com